Vacancies Orthodontist Assistant
Renowned orthodontist practice in The Hague is looking for an enthusiastic orthodontic assistant m/f
Would you like to work at the most renowned orthodontics practice in The Hague? Do you want to work with patients using the latest treatment methods and develop your skills in the field of orthodontics? Do you offer your patients the best possible treatment for a long-lasting end result? Then we’re looking for you!
Due to the growth and expansion of the SmileDesigner team, we are lookig for an:
Enthusiastic orthodontic assistant m/f
SmileDesigner is a renowned orthodontist practice in The Hague, led by orthodontist Dr Christina von Massow. We specialise in bracket braces, Invisalign and the lingual brace in which the brackets are placed on the back of the teeth. Othodontist Dr Christina von Massow is a specialist in the lingual brace. She is one of only 60 orthodontists in the world with a Master’s degree in Lingual Orthodontics and the only one in the Netherlands. SmileDesigner is, furthermore, one of the top 3 representatives of the Invisalign brace. With our two modern practices, we are one of the largest providers of orthodontic treatments in The Hague and Westland regions. Customer satisfaction and a growing number of patients are proof of our success.
At SmileDesigner we draw up treatment plans for our patients on a daily basis to help them achieve a ‘perfect smile’. Dr Christina von Massow does not do this alone. She works with a professional team of orthodontists, dentists and assistants and has regular contact with doctors and surgeons in the Netherlands to ensure high quality orthodontic treatments. Do you want to be part of this professional team? Then read on!
Does the following sound like you?
• You already have some experience as an orthodontic or dental assistant and would like to develop your skills within orthodontics.
• You enjoy the varied work of an assistant and have no reservations about assisting at the treatment chair, taking X-rays, using our practice software and assisting the customer over the phone.
• You have a high level of personal involvement and teamwork; you take responsibility and are good at working on your own as well as in a team.
• You can show empathy to the patient and their family.
• You speak fluent Dutch and English (additional languages are also most welcome).
Did you read the above and think: Yes, that’s me! Then we would love to receive your application letter, cv and professional certificates by e-mail.
What can you expect from us?
• A working environment where you can grow professionally to the best of your ability
• Personalised initial training which will get you off to a good start at SmileDesigner
• An international working environment
• An attractive salary with regular salary adjustments
• Good secondary labour conditions
• Being part of a dedicated team with a friendly working atmosphere
SmileDesigner guarantees high quality treatments with long-lasting results. That’s why we’re looking for the very best assistants to support our orthodontists in their daily work. Are you that enthusiastic orthodontic or dental assistant who wants to grow professionally within a specialised team?