Vacancies Orthodontist Assistant
Do you want to develop yourself as an orthodontic assistant, work with the latest techniques, in combination with an above-average salary?
Wanted: orthodontic assistant for orthodontic practice in The Hague
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You want to get started as an enthusiastic orthodontic assistant, to strengthen our fun team
- You would like to work at a practice that is at the forefront of innovation, with the most specialised products and orthodontists
- You are available 4 days a week (working hours 8.00-17.15)
- If you wish, you can also work 1 Saturday a month (you will receive a significant allowance for this)
- Someone who knows how to tackle and is stress resistant
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are fluent in Dutch language and also speak good English
- After (possible) internal training you will work independently at the chair under the supervision of the orthodontist
Who are we?
SmileDesigner is a renowned orthodontic practice with 2 locations in The Hague. You will work in a young and dynamic team and will work at both our offices in The Hague. SmileDesigner always works with the latest techniques in orthodontics. For example, we work with a scanner to scan the teeth during an intake and we have a 3D printer to print the scanned models ourselves. This means that old-fashioned impressions no longer need to be made of the teeth of our patients. We also place the braces with a specific technique called indirect bonding, in which the brace is made before placing on a model, so that installing a brace only takes minutes. In short, we are a young, dynamic and innovative orthodontics practice.
In addition to the different techniques, we also work with different types of braces to ensure that we can always find the right brace for the patient. At SmileDesigner you will find the traditional braces, Invisalign and the lingual braces where the locks are on the inside of the teeth. Dr. Christina von Massow is the only orthodontist in the Netherlands who has completed a Master’s degree in the technique of this brace. In addition, we are one of the top practices for Invisalign in the Netherlands.
What can we offer you?
- You will work in a dedicated team in a friendly working atmosphere
- You will receive an attractive salary that is higher than the average salaries for orthodontic assistants, with regular salary adjustments
- We work with a bonus scheme and travel costs / possibly paid parking are reimbursed
- We work according to the conditions of the KNMT
Experience is not required, enthusiasm is! Will you join our team?
Do you think: Yes that’s me! Then we would like to receive your application.