What measures have we taken in the practice?
Our practice is ISO certified and we uphold strict hygiene protocols. Furthermore, we are following the guidelines drawn up by the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) and the government in how we organise our practice and treatments.
These are the extra hygiene measures that we have introduced into the practice and treatment rooms in order to guarantee optimal protection for both you and our staff:
- Mandatory face masks to be worn in our practices from 1st of December.
- For the time being the waiting room has restricted use for special circumstances only, under direct instruction of the reception staff. We expect you to arrive at the exact time of your appointment so that you can go straight into the treatment room.
- We have hung a plastic screen in front of the reception desk.
- We operate strict disinfection and cleaning procedures in the treatment rooms.
- We have changed our appointment scheduling to ensure that we only use two treatment rooms at a time. There are thus half the number of patients and assistants present in the practice at any one time.
What does this mean for you as a patient when you have an appointment?
- We will offer you a cleanser at the entrance to enable you to disinfect your hands. We will also take your temperature and fill in a short questionnaire.
- You will not be able to use the toilet.
- You will be met by the assistant and taken to the relevant treatment room as quickly as possible.
- You should brush your teeth thoroughly at home prior to your appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the practice. Any accompanying family members will have to wait outside.
We are convinced that with these measures we can provide both you and our staff maximum protection during your visit to our practice in these exceptional circumstances.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Team Smile Designer